Saturday, July 12, 2008

zZz...

Stayed home all day on a Sat with dear, was really damn damn nua..!! slack like a kuey..nua ko ko de..haha !YawnZz..juz finish my dinner..still feeling so sleeeeeepy!!! Slept at 7am in the morning, haha..went to watch the CHI BI..to me, I think not a bad show leh quite nice, I like..but duration damn long! About 2 hrs plus..somemore it just ended halfway lohx! muz wait for chi bi 2 i think..sianx.. hate to watch show half half..tiao my wei kou! Then hor..majong session after movie with my dearie n kakis, all 3 kana CHOPPED by me.. now not working must go all out n earn ma.. cheat their $..heh no la was really damn heng ytd! yao se me pai jiu lai se me pai! HUAT AH!
I'm now actually NOT out of job though, monday will start work le.. back to interior design line...i think it suits me more. Nice work place, at simei only..i roll also reach lohx..haha can save alot $ leh liddat! Lady boss look and sound nice for the time being..hmmm..never know scully after working le later the tigeress in her POP up. *crossing fingers..
well pray really hard to my success in this company..never noe buey gam I may hop again.. I'm getting tired of hopping leh... HAIX! well..this is life...