Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Bad DreaM..

Had been having bad dreams this few nights.. dunno y.. keep recapping myself in my ex office "Y". Scary incident I shld say..Not really clear about what happened in the dreams. Just dreamt of my colleagues n me, alone sitting in the office on my table with e tigeress boss around. Just dun feel right when I woke up in he middle of the night...wondering izzit the stress I used to have while i was there or after hearing wad edna told me about the new management. I don dun feel alright in the dream.. woke up with a very awkard feel.. dunno how to explan....argh~
Dear had been busy this few days, but we still talk till we fall asleep, n he is going to bring me to a place for our anni.. ya.. it suppose to be a surprise. cheeky him dunno wad is he up to...:D so as sweet after so long.. well.. -. - -.-"
Time passes very fast as this few days in office kinda busy.. lotsa things to draft but still manage to finish before i leave for home.. no need OT.. So far I enjoyed working here and also !! most importantly i enjoyed the ai xin lunch prepared for me by mummy almost everyday.. xin fu bah...healthy n YUMMY lunch.. haa alright gonna get back to work..finished up drafting, den i can leave office in peace... wahaha..