Monday, July 7, 2008

1st day of work...

1st day of work at C.. colleages were all friendly ...especially one young lady who is extraodinaryly friendly...er..well.. wont mention more of that.
Director had a welcoming lunch at Sakae for me n another new ger(which I mention earlier on). Felt kinda awkard today..nothing much to do..just did some signage design for C. nothing difficult for me..opss:X Hope everything goes well well well well on the 2nd day..zzzzzzzzz BORED BORED BORED...on the first day of work!!!! GIVE ME MORE WORK!!! LOL
Am still awake now.. doing some freelance work...to earn xtra xtra xtra $$$$$. $$ is oways not enuff u see... work work work.. earn more while now I'm free now, before I get too busy at C.
Thanks dear who keeps giving me moral support.. coz I think I had been thinking too much about work...keeps thinking wad should I do..did I choose the way path...aiya dunno how to describe...MIXED feelings!!!
I shall keep going n going n going.....................