Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Just the beginning...

Boss "N" told me today that she will give me the existing commercial project to handle alone.. as in to liaise with the client and suppliers myself but of she mention she will guide me slowly.. oh man.. gonna go site tmr.. den choose tiles.. den talk to the owner to see if the layout of his office is ok..gonna choose system furniture...gonna design the director office..blah blah blah... his office kinda big leh..can u imagine... factory space to be turn into office space.. woo hoo... big project huh ... $_$ Must try to learn as much as possible.. may be converted to sales / interior ...nv noe... wait n see... wahaha
half an hour more to knock off.. going home for dinner den wait for my ah dear come accompany me..he have been so so so so busy lately.....so lack of slp..working life..:D I also try not to fan him too much... ZZzzZZz if not later he gonna crazy.. :X heh..
oh ya wednesday hor ...HUAT AH.. well.. haha ~~~~~~ $_$ heng heng ah~~~~