Saturday, November 1, 2008

tired

Hafen been blogging lately.. final confirmation of moving office on NOV 10th-15th...haa...muz find a dua dua huat huat day to move in mah..showrooms all gonna complete...all my design leh .. simple contemp cosy.....practical.. used to design very very abstract design back at my ex company.. but here.. we all go for practical and of coz nice design. at least not like those contractor style..*satisfy*

Majong session on fri night...saddening.. PI loh..loser for the day. haa but okie la luff thruout the night..till 8am ...can u imagine..from 8pm to 8am...GP lotsa pok...funny also.. haahaa...den wads new slept thruout sat...woke up for lunch with dear.. ate my fav mac spicy.. now.. I have mac only once a week :P gonna get rid of my extra fat..if not later become bui chee.. way to go..

Oh ya....watched max payne last week...don like it.. juz watch coz we need to wait for dear's car to finish wax-ing. not good.. wasted $20. argH!