Thursday, November 20, 2008

...

Alone in office...again.. wads new.. feel darn darn bored. Not that I have nothing to do, just no mood to do.. actually not much work to rush, coz boss went out, she ah oways last min when i going to leave den ask me change this change that loh.. say earlier ma...wakao.. sometime I dunno how ppl plan their time.. I tot I'm bad in mine...didnt expect hers is worst..or maybe she is really damn busy ah ...meet me 915am she came at 1030am (expected la) ....used to it.. everybody noe her rubber band time.. lol.. heck.. it gonna be none of my business in maybe 2 to 3 months time? hopefully..
Unable to join chris n izon for dinner ytd, coz ah dear's ah ma hospitalised for minor stroke.. scares us, thought wad happen..luckily only her hand got problem, coz got a mini blood clog in e brain, but got to take lifetime medicine, she is already 81 yrs old.. still going strong n damn independant ok! recover soon!
Feeling kinda paranoid with my work ... yes.. dunno la everything in a mess.. showroom dunno WHEN complete...see the pattern now.. walao...looks pathetic la.got to wait...n wait n wait.... daarn! feeling damn bad now lo ... argh!!! dunno y ... fri coming le, think I will feel better...