Tuesday, November 11, 2008

baking session...

Had a baking session with mummy n daddy...haha so funny... banana muffin~~~~ my favourite.. Afternoon mummy go buy those ingredients and wait till I knock off from work to start baking my fav. muffins..haha... this is my FIRST time baking something lo. It happens coz I bought a toaster oven for mummy plus I bought a baking cookery book...LOL... See...the green weighing machine... so cute so old school...haha....




I whipped the flour till my arm cramp.. so daddy take over.. he very strong n fast okie....haha
ingredients..

okie...we're ready to start.....baking.....:P


processing...
BUT 1st tray turn out to be.... CHAO TA~!!!...... but internal still good...taste good too haha...
2nd try......adjust the farking heat of the oven....
We waited very very patiently...lol....


HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA NICE BAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dun play play ... siao siao de hor..


see so cute....


TASTE NICE OKIE...yummy...got Acups....B cups.... and C cups.....LOL next time daddy say wanna make durian muffins... peanut butter muffins... blah blah blah ......LOVE:D