Wednesday, November 5, 2008

chAnge

Ytd went to TM to change my hp no.. no special reason I guess, tot for a few days..abit 3 xin 2 yi lah, but in the end still did it lohz. den the lucky me, while queueing up at starhub, boss called. TMD, she forgot to bring key!!!!! den e hao xin de me, took cab back to pass her the key den rush to my facial appt. wasted my $10 cab fare. gei gao loh! still tot of shoppin at TM before go facial but.. argh dun say liao la..
den the stupid me today when filling up some form I wrote the old no. abit cant get use to it.. muz remind myself that...stupid..
Getting kinda emo today leh ... dunno is it coz its wed.. argh.. no link la. juz feel feel feel down? mood swings eh..
next next week gonna move to er jie's house to stay coz jiefu reservice den she alone.. yeah~ i like staying over at her place but I will miss my doggies.. for 2 weeks. :P
well.. stop here gonna carry on with my work already.. darn bored.. OK!