Thursday, October 9, 2008

Watched house bunny ytd with ah dear..not a bad show I could say...juz a average show to me..but ya I enjoyed..okie her body is damn toned..so envy..well...and she is damn pretty n her figure..omg lohx...

Bought a oven toaster for mummy ytd too, she seem quite happy la, coz we were discussing about baking some stuffs which the microwave oven cant do. SO! I bought her one therefore she can keep herself busy at home making new recipe i guess..i love my mama!!!
Spent quite a sum of $ this few days... Gonna tie my hands together.. haa...oh ya been crazy over some HK dramas...now watching tong tian gan tan...next boss gonna lend me her tang xin fong bao part 2.. Once I start watching I really CANT STOP.. last weekend watched it till like 6am with ah dear.. crazy us huh!
Weekend coming again... YESSSSSSSsssSSSSsss!!!!!!