Wednesday, October 15, 2008

emo days

Though busy working also but when back at home.. very emo i shall say.. dunnoe y..well i did something very wrong today..didnt wan to elaborate but evryone get a chance and y not me? no matter wad..hai dunnoe how to pharse it.. sorry is the hardest word I can say in e past but not now... feeling apologetic n stupid. shed every single tears that carries the pain in me. but who cares? huo gai.. set up the mess myself, I clear it off myself, but i am not given any chance at all...NO one will understand how apologetic n hurt I am now.. tonnes n tonnes of unhapiness I kept to myself. wadever i feel very empty...utterly...
read up yun's blog..back at that time everything were so good.. footdrill...solos.. sectionals.. and of course the post hectic practices we have like...gossip...blah blah blah.. i missed ...really
But life is very xian shi de.. wads gone is gone..only left with memories...and tonnes of memories.. its like we cant turn back time..wad i can is....sweet memories...
I hated myself alot.. life... is.....jus....so....meaningless....*too emo*