Tuesday, October 14, 2008

poor me

Bad month... spent quite alot of $$$$$$$ firstly is the facial package I paid for...$800+...haha den kelian de ah del got wisdom tooth muz remove immediately! it cost her about $1200 for that.. coz the tooth beside the wisdom tooth cannot make it oso .. so remove together.. therefore me er jie n mum split the amount.. imagine.. bobian she.... haiz.. see her pain meh .. argh~ well...
This is not the worst, mum n me acc. her to the dental..farking hell i dun dare to go into the room with her, i scare ma ...ah ham.. den mum go in... after awhile she came out (scare also) haha.. den both of us wait outside for her.. dat evening no ppl already den I heard a farking loud AAAAHHHH!!!!!! damn it ah del shouted ... fark fark fark....mum n I were like covering our ears can.. den my legs go weak.. yes i very ah ham! scare lo .. er.. she suffer for about half an hour I think. poor her.. had a terrible sunday night having the pain all the way till morning.. hai kelian..
Den!!! worst is..I have nightmare about it..about ah del shouting .. ma de.. i was so so so scare.. argh! She had MC for a week, so I drove to work.. haha.. song bo! heee...:P
Del @ home = majong... ytd majong till about 12 plus am.. first 2 rounds daddy mummy del and (me+ah dear=rotate) funny won hundred over .. haha ah del sway lahx!
oh yah.. today marks the end of the probation month for me.... its gonna b a major turn over... *crossing finger* hope I gets wad I hope n wanted though.
gonna go goodrich choose wallpaper liao...shall stop here... happy tueSday!