Thursday, October 16, 2008

injured

Bad...my finger still hurts now.. for a few days already..coz the stupid me dunno how la,when flipping the wallpaper.. the big sample booklet damn heavy... dunnoe how I miss la.. my fingernail seems like flipping over though.. press le very pain .. feel like its beaking into ... half.. but I cant see whether izzit breaking coz nail polish is on .. juz feel the pain when i touch.. damn it.. dun dare to remove my nail polish also. scully crack den will be damn pain.. ren yi ren bahx....:(
Boss told me this morning she will contribute $18 additional to my CPF every month, coz dunnoe wad govt say muz give de.. den she give loh.. dunno call wad skill development shit.. cant remember.. she say this contribution has been like for 3 yrs.. so my previous company cheated my $18/per mth for like one n a half year!.. though not alot la.. but...hey don cheat me ma..haa bad leh .. small amount oso k siao k siao .. wads new!