Wednesday, August 6, 2008

PheeeeW...

Its wednesday...yeay aunty mabel's hopeful day...dunnoe will huat anot ah .. alright.. wadever la, ke yu bu ke kiu...hmmm... Time passes damn fast over here.. i think it means I enjoy working over here.. 5 day week..I like..Haa..Been damn busy over the last 2 days.. 3d 3d 3d....detail detail detail...now gonna time to breathe...den freelance freelance freelance..
Ytd del off day.. wads new ..den me papa mama n del... mahjong!!! haha .. I won $110++ for 2 po.. kewl ah.. damn lucky cards.. damn funny times. Keep on luff luff luff.. joke joke joke.. play till 11pm+. daddy won $85++...del and mama lost..haa.. mama de cards damn bad lo ytd.. so damn funny..I love spending ime with my family.. I just love them to bits :D
Dear now having one week leave at home.. maternity leave ah one week leh! ... haha .. nua nua nua.. play online gaming..den nua nua nua... tonight gonna meet him for dinner:) yeAY! Really think he need to rest to relax his mind lo. He had been so so busy for the past week. xin ku ni le wo de dear!!! $_$
OH... didnt see er jie online today.. dunnoe issit on leave again .. almost everyday will talk to her on msn.. gossip kpo....complain.. online shop together...haha ...well well well...gan qing hao bah!
haa :D anyway I hope all dream will come true SOON. JIA YOU JIAYOU!!
Gonna move to new office soon.. heard boss say found a place i think ard UBI..oh man .. well.. ok la ma hiam la.... gotta have new table .. ok excited about the new environment.. I think the space will be well planned not like... last time my office so cramp... ERRR :X alright sssHHhh...ge qiang you er later..haha
OKAy I think I better shut up and get back to work if not later cannot finish in time.. haa..

Happy WEDNeSDAY!!! HaPPy WOkING@_@