Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Heh... watching scv now..funny show..meanwhile freelancing...argh..my eyes feel so so so tired can...TSK tsk tsssssk....3d 3d 3d 3d .....laptop kind of laggy...feeling fed up already....I'm an IMPATIENT lady...really.... I think I really need a super fast com that can meet to my working speed.. bloody laptop!
Oh ya...today take bus got a CHEEENA ger walao eh very KS ok ...KIA SU... push push push ...bus is like damn damn cramp in the evening.. juz to grap the seat...those CHEEEEENA aunty can really sQUUUUUeeeeeeeze! Nabeh.... Ya, I'm not only racist to hei hei de... I am to CHEEEEENA .... I had real bad impressions of them...e CHEEEEENA bitches..especially when they talk..alright I'm very wad wad wad la but who cares....they are just so uncivilised..I didnt mean all but some of them la!
Talking about this last friday when was at far east plaza with ah dear n jason...after our dinner were smoking outside the subway..den came this YI LIAN DE CHEEEEna 'aunty'...wearing very tight fit shorts with heels n...a white top...walk over to us and very sao de ask "XIAN SHEEEEEENG....YOU MEI YOU HUO?" I look transparent meh? I was like ...duh~mei you huo den deng shan dian lo! we are smoking right cant u juz say in a normal tone...Sucha bitch ok ...den Jason pass her his zippo lighter den the CHEEEEENA say..luffing bitchily..."HA HA HA ZHE SHI SE ME WO BU HUI YONG"(SHAO) hey hello....CHEENA if u wanna flirt den go somewhr else..orchard oso kana infested by this kinda bitches..MAN.. I so so feel like giving the CHEENA a slap can....den we were like... er... its er xin ok ! buey da han...SI CHEEEENA! Everywhere leh...when I see them i feel so fang gan ok...argh dunno how to express the ERness of them in me... YUCKS~