Friday, August 1, 2008

la kopi....

Cant get to sleep yet, kinda excited about saturday... its a surprise~! wahaha.. dunno where will dear be bringing me for dinner for our 4th yr anni... yes ...its already 4 years.. but we seems like still in the mid of honeymoon period.. i guess? haa still counting...
Aright, met up with



edna the cb......

chris the ahmad....

mervin the joker

tian yang the quiet boy who ate alot..(he ate er..chicken folder upsaize meal n more den 10 nuggets I guess) he is still so .....skinnnnnnnnny....

and lastly izon the sissy jiemei.....
I think it had been more den half a yr since i last la kopi with them.. lotsa nonesense and stories in army.. laughters and of course can see that we have really stepped into the world of $$$$...I mean ..in another word, WORKING LIFE.. topic we talked about regarding the industry...$....blah blah blah ...things are really different now.. not forgetting the past.. oh ya they call mi black chinese when edna mention something about white indians.. ya i think for rest of my life... this topic wont be missing...halal halal halal..thanks ah frenz.. (i dun mind la..it has been 20 over years that everyone is toking about me = malay) well well well.....
Been doing great @ work i felt... bossy gonna give me petty cash to take care of.. its like whenever i work... there is oways this petty cash thing surrounding me..basic admin n purchasing stuff.. Like I say, I dun mind doing all like but nv take granted of me like wad my ex boss did ....ARGH.... I can help as much as possible, but make sure u appreciate as in I dun nid anything in return but u muz aga aga la.. not too guo fen...
Feeling a little dizzy... think i going turn in soon ... bed sweet bed...today dear not with me.. sian.. but worry not, i have my cutie kiki to accompany me thru the night..
GOOD NIGHT ppl.....ZZZzzzZZzzz
ming tian hui gen hao... its FRIDAY...my sis taught me a word today... TGIF=thank god its friday haha wad a word...ZZzzzZZZ