Tuesday, December 23, 2008

dear's birthday

Oh ya..time to update some photos...on dear's birthday at HOOHA CAFE...the food there is GOOD :)~atmosphere oso...thanks to dixie's reccomandation..12 of us in total...dear and my besties...haa...thanks to june's camera~ forgot to bring mine..stupid la..lol
Enjoy the dinner ...i guess all of them does.. den went for bowling at west cost RC.. no ppl at that time sia.. machiam our world.. I dun usually bowl la.. coz of my pretty fingernails.. but dat day..special ma so entertain lohx... finger cramped after that.. lol...LOUSY hor.. dear still asked me if I wanna have a personal bowling BALL.. so finger wont pain.. for the time being I guess I wont siao on on bowling bah... see how lohz~ haaaa





Group picture....the colour all very matching hor..coincidence..haa





Group pic 2




Dunno when is it taken but I like.. haa





Another kana paparazzi take photo.. haa... didnt realise though..but i like it too... LOL


Thanks ah JUNE..