Tuesday, September 23, 2008

WADS NEW

Oh I was about to get food downstair @ this condo....here's wad happen

ME - walk happily around the condo's park.. looking for cafe to buy FOOD. but pajiao me cant find
- saw a security, so I approach him.....

ME: "excuse me, is there any cafe here?"
Security: "oh I'm going over let me bring u there"
ME: "ah good...thankssss (feeling abit anti-social)"
Security : "OH by the way...there is only a chinese food stall......"
ME: (frown...I expected his next sentence)
Security: "R u .....M....."
Me: "OH, no no noooo (i ren - feel like slapping him) I AM NOT MALAY" (replying politely)
Security : "Hee... there no malay stall...I tot u ...HAAAAAALAAL......" and he repeat "there only got ONE chinese stall"
Me: -smile- -.-"

ok.. I'm used to it..but joke for the day....next time I'm going to ans ppl who ask if I'm a...MM saying oh yes ya ya ya I only eat pork...n only pork....PORRRRRK! :X