Friday, November 13, 2009

New 'baby'

Yeah...my new must have 'baby' in white..for the first time im using a whitey phone. :) love it..:D



Met a few of my long lost poly mates, time really flies, everybody is different now.. *i guess this should be the way*. but some of them er..i juz felt that different la.. not as "comfortable" as I used to be in the past.. Well..that doesnt matter, glad that everyone is moving on..:)Surprise that one of my flirty gf is planning to get married, good to hear that. Finally wanna settle down ah~ haa *congrates. Nice spending a nice dinner with them, at least I can stop thinking of work.
Lately been quite hectic, coz change of environment and also busying closing on going files. Hope that I can cope well soon. Slowly getting onto the momentum, thanks dear for the supprt given, and ...my family of course..Quite stress now la, hope can close deals asap!