Saturday, April 4, 2009

Yeah..to busy too blog... my appointments are almost full everyday! even weekends! got site at clementi and bedok and parkway parade..so so so long nv shop ok! but you noe wad...i bought a top when i walk pass a shop at parkway, supposingly I shld b rushing to my site la.. but u noe.. i chop chop 1..Just grap and GO... this few weeks, i drive ill i feel so wan wan wan wan to slp... early morning gonna wake up run my sites meet sub con...nag nag nag ...den from east pia to west den west to office den to east to west to east...machiam huan dao zhui zhui zhui la..den meet owners.. see $$$$$$ sign...den plan plan plan..see floorplans... giddy...den do do do...do quotation.... walao.. den finally see SIGNATURE! thats the best part la...sibeh bo eng ok! can u imagine...i was even working in my dreams.. oh ya not to mention I dreamt about receiving my HP bill that come up to EIGHT THOUSAND dollar.. how silly.. coz i ans phone till i scare...even in toilet ...cannot let me shit and pee in peace... call call call...lol...wad to do..*_*
Oh I'm going away to phuket in may... gonna go relax sia... that strikes off one from my wish list ..haha...
Last 2week I dropped my OMNIA from the sofa den......the phone goes....BLANK the next day.. farking hell..brought it to 'hospital' kana warded for 3 days.. den!!!! when i go collect... cannot on.. so stupid.. den i FARK the ppl there lo.. wasted my trip down to collect a phone that is not fixed.. pissed la.. my time = $$ ok... den extended the stay at the 'hospital' coz they have to change the mama board.. i use for like 1 n half months??? WTH... don wanna say already ...anyway I've change my phone~~ haha love it.. dear bought me Nokia E63...red 1..den he took the blue 1..couple phone...haha....DUH~.... LOVE...it..thumbs up!

Exhibition coming again... gonna see lin again.. haha rival company ah.. but we still go smoke together during exhibition...who cares~....see u soon ah ...lin 11th april..haha...